Stokenchurch - Nr High Wycombe
£17,000 to £19,000
A talented Junior Designer is required to maintain the varied client portfolio of the design agency. The main focus will be product branding, promotional campaigns, POS, brochures and other adhoc projects with some digital elements.
Artworking, with a creative flair, is the main focus, previous experience in this is a must, and must be visible in portfolios.
- To support the in house artworking facility covering a multitude of different projects
- Working closely with the creative team to develop concepts through to completion.
- Adhere strictly to the client’s brand guidelines ensuring that all artwork reflects both the tone of voice and technical brand elements
- Upkeep of Electronic filing, ensuring clear, print ready, documents are easily accessible
- Creation of jpeg files and other electronic files for use by team
- Management of own work flows
A Junior Designer must have a keen eye for detail and possess strong communication skills. You will be organised, motivated and a capable problem solver.
- A Degree in Graphic Design/Creative
- Experience producing design for print in a corporate/retail environment
- Time management and the ability to prioritise effectively
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working within a similar creative role
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 upwards on PC and Mac), Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop