Mechanical Fitter (Maintenance/ Design/ Welding/ Production)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
£22,000 - £29,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Car Parking
A mechanical Fitter is required for a specialist production facility in a state of the art facility. This is a hands-on role where you will be a key part in improving, maintaining and repairing production equipment and facilities.
To apply for the role, you need to demonstrate a good hand on mechanical skill set. Your skills can be from a range of backgrounds as specific training will be given. Those looking to utilise welding, maintenance, facilities or design skills will be suited to the role.
The Mechanical Fitter will be based in a new lab and office working within a small team of 6 individuals. The role is a highly varied and exciting hands-on role. It will include improving and maintaining all production equipment and facilities. You will be responsible for trouble shooting, assembling and testing.
The company offer a supportive environment in very smart facility. The company are very professional and produce a very eco-friendly product.
· Maintenance and service of production and facility.
· Trouble shooting, assembling and testing.
The Mechanical Fitter required:
· Good hands on ability – Welding, testing and assembly.
· Attention to detail and concise.
· Comfortable trouble shooting and implementing continuous improvements.
· Any skills in Design would be highly desirable – AutoCAD or similar.
· Eligible to work in the UK.