Corporate Tax Manager-BIG4
SJC Partners are currently working closely with a Big 4 accountancy firm in recruiting a Corporate Tax Manager. This role has arisen due to the firm rapidly growing and expanding their teams across the UK.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s global procedures.
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns. Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals.
- Considering tax planning issues/advisory projects.
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Principal.
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
To be considered for this role applicants should be CTA qualified and have 3-5 years post qualified Corporate Tax experience. The ability to work on a portfolio of OMB’s, with responsibility for compliance work and identification of tax planning opportunities is also desired a long with a history of attending networking meetings and speaking at/attending seminars.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path presenting many opportunities. This is an ideal opportunity to join a top global firm that is going from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.