PK Education is recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in central Birmingham. The school is seeking permanent teachers for KS1 and KS2. For the right candidate, interviews and observations are to be arranged before half-term and the positions are to start as soon as possible. The school requires the candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role.
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2.
- Good classroom and behaviour management.
- Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £22,400 to £33,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Birmingham. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs(NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For more information or to apply for the position please email Alex at or phone on