Food and Beverage Assistant for a Finance firm in London
Our client, a globally renowned finance firm specialising in oil and gas commodity trading are seeking a polished, professional and personable Food & Beverage Assistant provide the highest level of service for the Breakfast and Lunch shifts for their clients.
You will have between 1-3 years of high-end hospitality (particularly food and beverage) exposure and ideally within a professional services company.
The responsibilities cover two main responsibilities; including Receptionist work and Fine dining/catering assistance (some training will be provided). This role will require a highly organised approach to juggle a number of priorities at any one time. You will work in a team of 3 people.
- Welcoming visitors/Clients and co-ordinating any special requests
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Coordinating/booking of meeting rooms when required
- General Kitchen duties: e.g. stocking fridge, loading dishwasher etc
- Providing fine dining support (silver service)
- General ad hoc Office Management duties when required
- Providing a 5* service at all times and being able to adapt to varying clientele accordingly
- **An added European language - French, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian is required**
Salary 25-30K depending on experience.
VWA act as employment agency.