Data Scientist - Machine Learning
Harnham are working closely with a leading online company who are looking to add a Data Scientist to their Peterborough team. It's an exciting time for the business as they look to introduce more advanced techniques within their business to help solve core problems in relation to fraud detection, acquisition and retention of customers and pricing optimisation strategies.
In this role you will be given the freedom to work creatively, collaborate with others and dedicate time to R&D/ROI projects.
If you want to join a growing team and work on some interesting real-world problems at one of the most recognisable UK brands then please do get in touch!
THE ROLE - DATA SCIENTIST
You will be:
- Implementing advanced machine learning algorithms to optimise internal processes
- Working across all areas of the business (pricing, marketing, customer, product development)
- Experimenting and researching new ways to make the most of the business' data and increase ROI
EXPERIENCE - DATA SCIENTIST
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience using R or Python
- 1+ years experience statistical modelling/machine learning
- A keen interest for empirical research and problem solving with data
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £50,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham. .
R, Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, analytics, insight, Data Science, Data Scientist, customer, decision trees, clustering, machine learning, ML, statistics, bayesian, MCMC, montecarlo.