Sales Executive - Hemel Hempstead
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working alongside one of the UK's leading providers of secure power service and solutions. Due to expansion they are seeking an Sales Executive to join their successful sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a market leading company, who are continually growing in their field, and to contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Research, investigate, cold call and follow up potential customers.
· Qualifying prospects to ensure sales visits are in place
· Making appointments for field sales representatives
· Follow up calls on targeted campaigns
· Respond to incoming sales calls.
· Maintaining up to date information on the CRM system
· Maintain and update all documentation related to the associated product range
· Administering direct marketing activities
· Closing sales orders
· Working alongside field based sales managers on major contracts and key accounts
· Good level of Education in Maths and English
· Proactive and able to meet deadlines
· Organised and ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
· Flexible and enthusiastic
· IT literate
· Sales experience is essential - either in a similar role
· You will need to be very comfortable in making cold calls to businesses
· Ability to understand basic technical aspects of the companies solutions.
· Previous technical experience will be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
This is a full time permanent position, our client is offering a basic salary circa of £ 20,000 - £22,000 DOE plus a generous OTE. Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.50pm, Friday 8.30am - 3.10pm. 25 Days annual leave entitlement plus other excellent benefits. APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
Advancing People -Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.