Data Analyst - Surrey - £25,757 - £32,196
Data Analyst - Surrey - £25,757 - £32,196pa
Our Client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to design and deliver high quality financial crime reporting based on various data request both internally and from external parties.
A part of this role will include extensive use of Access Databases, so the successful candidate will have strong experience of using Access in a similar position.
Key responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
- Collate data and put into reports from data requests received through from internal and external parties based on Financial crime
- Responsible for the maintenance of Access Database and update on a regular basis
- Use of Fraud detection systems to pull MI information required
- Use SQL queries for reporting
- Use Excel on a regular basis to create macros and merge multiple documents into single view
- Work closely with Motor, Underwriting and Claims departments
Key Skills & experience for the Data Analyst:
- Data gathering and reporting experience
- SQL for reporting
- Advanced Excel including creating Macros
- Expert in Access Database
- Insurance or Financial Services industry experience
- Knowledge around Fraud
Key Words - Fraud / Data Analyst / Manipulation / Access / Database / Excel / Macros / Merging / Reports / Reporting / SQL / Queries / Financial Services / Insurance / MI / Data Requests
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.