Complex Manager Assistant
Reporting into the Complex Manager, you will be accountable for supporting the Complex Manager in effective management of all aspects of the Complex and Retail functions, ensuring the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness whilst adhering to all Company Best Practices and legal requirements. You will support in managing a team of up to 40 members of staff (mixture of permanent and seasonal) ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Retail team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create a culture where every Team Member greets every Owner/Holiday Maker they see.
• To ensure that all areas of retail standards meet with the General Managers Checklist.
• To ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Food Safety, Licensing Law and Gambling regulations by themselves and all team members.
• To keep up to date and communicate any key business or function specific incentives to your team in a consistent and positive way.
• Ensure all paperwork, orders, deliveries, invoices are maintained & processed efficiently.
• Deliver retail sales to budget and strive to exceed beyond that.
• Monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
• To be innovative and identify ways of maximising sales.
• Deliver accurate stock results.
• Maximise sales through effective liaising with Entertainment manager regarding Entertainment programming.
• Ensure all display areas are effectively merchandised to maximise sales and profit.
• To effectively use Marketing Point of Sale materials to maximise sales.
• Plan ahead and organise resources ensuring consistent delivery of Park objectives whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
• To have planned resource schedules to ensure the retail team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
• Ensure that all new team members receive their training and induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
• Coach and develop the Retail team through a process of performance management, and personal development.
• Communicate in a positive and appropriate way any business news to the retail team, ensuring and checking their understanding.
• Actively manage and seek out opportunities to improve their own personal development.
• Ensure that all Retail team receive ongoing training where necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
• Passion for Parkdean Resorts
• Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Achievement Focus
• Leading & Developing Others
• Communicating & Influencing
• Teamwork & Co-operation
This is a 48 hr contract across 6 days including evenings and weekends. Accommodation is also available for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!