Due to continued growth and progression we are looking for experienced Allocators to join a fantastic brand at their Watford Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that recognizes talent and rewards hard work, and is the perfect place to develop your career.
As an Allocator you will:
- Ensure the financial success of a product group by meeting or exceeding targets
- Produce, analyse, summarize and communicate size selling performance in order to maximize sell through with Assistant Planner
- Track and monitor DC available inventory for the product group, maximizing sales to stock ratios and turn.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within cross-functional team (buying, planning, marketing, and visual, etc.).
- Communicate initial release and replenishment strategies within cross functional team.
- Participate in cross functional meetings, contributing input on distribution strategies.
- Manage communication regarding inventory/replenishment with field contacts on a store by store basis if required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role within a fashion retailer
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to problem solve under pressure
- Strong knowledge of sales/stock ratios and the ability to provide strategies to achieve store and product turns.
- A good understanding of distribution strategies and how to execute them
- Strong communication across all levels and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have advanced PC and associated application skills. MS Word and Excel a requirement.
- Good adaptability and flexibility to learn new things quickly
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a passion for the world of fashion retail