Business Development Manager
My Client is a leading Natural Stone manufacturer and supplier, offering their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone for both interior and exterior of the house. They are looking to expand their long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
They seek a motivated professional with a track record of proven business to business sales to join their rapidly growing, leading company. Offering self-development opportunities, this exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed. As a Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with effectively acquiring new business by promoting the company’s range of services through site visits, phone calls, emails, face to face presentations and other sales campaigns.
Working alongside the estimation and delivery team, you will also help with the management of your client accounts.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have/be:
- Highly motivated, well presented and well-spoken with good communication skills
- Focused, methodical and consistent in developing inquiries pipeline and follow up
- Target driven with passion to achieve your targets
- Proven 3 years’ experience of growing businesses through direct sales strategies
- Experience of working with interior designers/architects and building contractors
- Proven telephone skills to generate appointments