ECONOMICS TEACHER NEEDED
Location: Stepney, East London
Job Type: Full time - ASAP START to July 2017
Subject: Economics to A Level
*** ’OUTSTANDING’ - Ofsted 2016**
***Immediate Interview Available***
***Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in East London is seeking a suitably experienced Economics teacher to join a thriving department ASAP!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach Economics to A Level full time.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Economics Teacher looking to progress their career within an excellent school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to Emma Lines at Remedy Education today for consideration.