Are you a skilled Digital Designer or a Graphic Designer with a growing portfolio of digital design? Are you full of ideas and love a design challenge? If you're keen to move to a highly creative agency with high profile B2B clients, then this Digital Designer role is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career.
Our client is a creative agency based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes; based in modern offices with plenty of parking they offer a range of integrated marketing solutions that deliver revenue growth for their clients. As a specialist agency, they cover all aspects of demand generation, helping clients to cut through the complexities of today's marketing landscape with smart creative, digital, social marketing and social sales services, underpinned by marketing automation solutions. The office culture is relaxed, collaborative and full of creativity!
As Digital Designer, you will report to the Art Director and sit alongside Copywriters and Front End Developers. You will interpret creative briefs (scamps, verbal and written briefs) across the entire agency portfolio, so lots of variety! Your role will encompass ideas-led work, integrated design, web, email, infographics, video and artwork for a small amount of print projects. There is a high volume of work so you will work quickly and efficiently, often working with brand guidelines. You will have plenty of opportunity to collaborate, lead your own projects and you may get the occasional trip overseas to assist the Art Director on video shoots.
You love agency life and feel comfortable interacting with a wider agency team. You can take the initiative and are always happy to try new skills. You love coming up with ideas and are passionate about producing the best creative solutions. You enjoy taking ownership and leading design projects from brief to final delivery. You have a portfolio of multi-channel design work.
- Passion and a natural talent for design and design trends. You will be used to designing websites and emails
- Ideally 3-5 years commercial experience, preferably in an agency environment and be able to demonstrate a high level of design ability and versatility, especially within the digital environment
- Intimate knowledge of the web and some experience in print and branding
- Able to artwork and work to brand guidelines
- Well versed in the latest design standards, and have a keen eye for designing from a user's perspective
- Good organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel your skill set and work ethic would fit well with this role, please send your CV to us as soon as you can!