Own the development of existing and new market opportunities using a combination of business development, marketing and sales initiatives promoting the Company’s capabilities and services. Increase sales to existing accounts and develop new accounts across multiple industries in the UK and overseas. Some domestic and international travel will be required.
- Build business relationships with Clients and new business prospects generating increased sales
- Research new business opportunities and coordinate proactive marketing / sales initiatives
- Manage CRM platform and develop improved marketing communication programs to clients and targets
- Conferences & Exhibitions - Research, organise and attend
- Develop Social media and on-line digital marketing platform, website, digital brochures, S.E.O Optimisation, On-line Advertising
- Work with the Director to consider new business development opportunities generally
Ideally you will have a sales / mechanical engineering background, yet more importantly is your character to take proactive control of all business development functions of the Company. At times you will need work independently yet you will be part of a team offering component solutions to most industries including Aerospace, Energy, Defence, Medical and many others.
Location, High Wycombe, Domestic and some international travel.
Working Hours typically 08.00 - 17.00 Monday - Thursday, Friday close 13.00
Remuneration negotiable dependant on experience and capabilities