£15,000 - £18,500
Would you like the chance to work with one of the UK's largest care providers and build a career filled with opportunity and chances for progression? Are you a courageous, ambitious and respectful individual who can encourage and motivate others to live a happier life? If you're interested in working in a role where you can build relationships, enjoy the company of others and really make a difference by becoming an important individual in someone's life then this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone who is interested in working full time and/or part-time on a permanent contract. The role does not require previous experience as you will be provided with training as part of your induction. There are over 30 different qualifications you can achieve through the training as well the potential to gain a QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care for free.
What are the perks of working with Randstad?
- A dedicated consultant with specialist local market knowledge
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training - Various courses available
- Flexible hours allowing you to choose when you work and how much you want to work
- Career guidance
What are your responsibilities?
- Working with a range of adults with a variety of learning disabilities
- Assisting with social activities
- Supporting service users to access the local community
- Providing support with personal care needs when required
- Liaising with families, parents and other staff as required
- Assisting with various cleaning and cooking duties to promote Independence
- Working in a team to deliver personalised treatment programmes
What is required?
- A clean, full drivers licence would be beneficial to the role
- Hold a core set of values that you will need to display to be suitable for the role.
- Team work
If you feel you match these requirements then please forward your CV and if your application is successful then you will be called in for a face to face interview with the objective of getting you out to work as soon as possible.
Contact: Aman Sood
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.