Sales Development Representative - leading SaaS based cloud SMS messaging platform
Sales Development Representative - leading SaaS based cloud SMS messaging platform - £24,000 - £27,000 + 30% OTE
My client is an international leading tech company, with offices spanning six continents and fifty offices across the world. They are leaders in their space; their SaaS based cloud SMS platform is at the forefront of messaging technology. In fact, you will most likely have encountered their technology before, without realising it. The role provides the opportunity to travel across Europe as part of an exciting and expanding international tech company. The company offers excellent training - they fly out Sales Development Representatives to Europe for two weeks of classroom training, and a week’s desk training. My client is keen to emphasise the clear path of progression for Sales Development Representatives - within a year, you would progress either into a Sales Manager or Account Management role. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad, or an individual with a few years’ lead generation experience, to join a company where they can truly grow and develop.
- Inbound and outbound lead generation, leading to qualified sales meetings.
- A high volume of consultative cold and warm calls.
- Identify companies to target, then generate new leads through carefully and thoroughly planned targeting.
- Updated CRM database accurately.
- An in depth understanding of the space, drive to research and educate oneself on the industry.
- Expand network and contact base, through research and communication.
- Shadowing full sales individuals on client meetings, to learn and develop your skills.
- Have 0-2 years of lead generation, cold calling experience or telemarketing experience.
- Are comfortable on the phone, and willing to make a high volume of calls.
- Driven, bright and eager to learn.
- A good understanding of technology, or a willingness to learn about tech.
- Focussed on progression and career development.
- Most importantly - are fun, friendly and ready to socialise within the office.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Helen Lam.