Graduate Sales Executive
Tangent International are currently searching for a determined, professional Graduate Sales Executives who are looking to advance their Sales career to work for our client, a world leader in the technology sector.
Our client research, develop and manufacture industry leading products in Japan and then sell directly to businesses across the globe. Innovation of new products, Sales, Employees and clients have grown year on year since their formation over 40 years ago, due to this the need for determined career driven sales individuals is key to continue the steady growth of the business.
Being a part of this organisation you will be joining an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas. If you have at least 1 - 5 years of commercial sales experience then I want to hear from you!
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
What will I do on a day to day basis?
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Days visiting clients to build relationships
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Be a problem solver to customise suitable applications for customers
- Be a key contributor to the dynamic, close knit sales team
- Working in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline
- Previous experience or commercial experience
- Extremely positive, enthusiastic and natural salesperson
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- High persuasiveness, Can cope with rejection
- Problem solver , Flexible, Result driven
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £26K - £32K
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 - 25 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Salary Review Every 6 Months
Upon joining you will be selected to take part in carefully scheduled 6 - 8 week training programme which is designed to give you a strong technical understanding of the products and an idea of what you will encounter on a day to day basis.
This will only be the start of your training as it will be continued throughout your development and growth whilst working with one of the world’s largest, most successful and innovative global organisations.