Senior Commerical Analyst / Modeller
About the role An Analytics Lead is required on a permanent basis to support high stakes analytics (smart statistics, predictive analytics, data mining & modelling) to drive insight and shape business change for a number of key business areas including business planning, revenue management, pricing, marketing and customer insight.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional analytical capability having delivering cutting edge analytical and data modelling solutions in previous roles.
You will need to be self-managed and work in a deadline driven fast paced environment, focusing on both short term acute analysis longer term project deliverables. Additionally, you’ll contribute to the development of a suite of data tool sets to create and enhance effective analysis that can be utilised by the business.
Skills / Responsibilities;
- Passionate about the use of analytics to drive commercial insight Expert level in mining information form complex datasets using both multivariate and statistical analysis
- Experience in experimental design, sampling methodologies and significance testing Highly analytical, strong background in mathematics, statistical sciences or econometrics - ability to use multiple techniques; i.e. CHAID, decision trees, cluster analysis etc
- Analytical modelling skills (i.e. SPSS,R, SAS, Excel/VBA)
- Coding capability desirable
- Data Mining skills & experience of 'Big Data’ (desirable)
- Microsoft platform focused Quantitative & Qualitative analysis skills
Salary upto £55,000 + bonus opportunity + benefits Apply with updated CV, for full job and interview details.