Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
Multi-award-winning Flight Centre Business Travel is seeking an ambitious individual with a passion for sales to join their successful Bristol team as Business Travel Consultant.
About the Business Travel Consultant Position
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). In this role you will:
- Develop and manage a profitable portfolio of corporate clients who spend between £50,000 - £2m a year on business travel
- Work office hours (Mon-Fri) with no weekend work
- Be supported by a team of business development managers
- Have access to a generous uncapped bonus structure
- Earn a first year OTE of £27,000
- Be able to progress your career (1 in 3 of our business travel consultants are promoted within 2 years)
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre Business Travel is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. Specifically, to succeed as a business travel agent you will need:
- At least six months' experience in a similar role or industry, using booking systems
- An appetite for sales
- Enthusiasm and the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earnings structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years as well as being in the top 20 UK'sBest Workplaces officiated by 'Great Place to Work® UK' in 2016.
Apply now to join one of the UK's most highly sought-after travel companies.