Store Manager Bristol (Flagship)
My client is the UK’s biggest specialist retailer has an exciting opportunity for a proven sales manager to join the business as Store Manager within the Bristol Cribbs Causeway store. Using your exceptional leadership skills and personal drive you can earn a fantastic OTE plus the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within a thriving and growing business.
As a Store Manager you will continually develop, co-ordinate and improve business performance of the flagship store. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager you will use your natural ability to lead the team and manage team performance to achieve targets whilst continually delivering high levels of customer focus and service.
Since opening our first store in the 1960's this business has grown to a portfolio of nearly 200 stores nationwide. they are part of a succesful group which is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers of household goods and furniture that employs 90,000 people across the globe and provides the backing and infrastructure of a huge global retailer.
Your key responsibilities as Store Manager include:
- Lead and motivate the store team to deliver sales and profit targets
- Creating a strong customer service focus to ensure that your customers ate central to all activities and decisions
- Meet KPI’s including sales performance, margin, discounts, ATV, cancellations and delivered sales and stock shrinkage
- Monitor and develop personal performance and deal with underperformance through coaching inline with company procedures
- Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
- Identify business opportunities within your local market and feedback to the Regional Sales Manager
You will be a Store Manager with previous sales management / store management experience and be passionate about people and delivering excellent service. You will have successfully lead a team and have the natural talent to give constructive feedback with the aim of improving performance. Your communication skills will be strong and have the ability build rapport quickly. You will remain positive, be self motivated and career focused and looking for career with a national retailer.
What's in it for you?
A fantastic salary/ bonus package. they can also offer a generous staff discount scheme, childcare vouchers and up to 31 days holiday.
With specialised product and management training from their Learning and Development team, they can offer career progression in no time.
If you want to join one of the UK's biggest Retailer then click apply!