Food and Beverage Manager
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIALthat you have at least 18 Months experience working as an Assistant FB Manager within a hotel
Meet the criteria? great, Read on.
Our client based in City centre Manchester is currently looking for a Food and Beverage Manager.
The hotel is part of a popular national brand and is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself in a very exciting operation.
As a Food and Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the smooth and successful running of the hotel food outlets.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Managing the Restaurant team
- Ensuring the food served by the hotel is of the highest quality
- Manage department budgets and forecasting
- Manage all aspects of health and safety
- Managing the Meeting and Events part of the food operation
- Working as part of the hotel management team
The company is a forward thinking brand with lots of opportunity to develop and further progress your career.
We are ideally looking for an established Restaurant or Food manager who is currently working in a similar role.
UK applicants only
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.