Regional Sales Manager - North West
Trainee Regional Sales Manager
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial packaging. They produce strap, stretch and protective packaging. They also manufacture packaging tools and equipment used to apply the bulk packaging materials. As a result of their ambitious growth plans, an opportunity has arisen within the Sales Team for a Trainee Regional Sales Manager in the North West.
* Systematic planning and implementation of effective (quality) and efficient (quantity) customer calls
* Presentations and practical demonstrations of solutions and products
* Identifying new sales opportunities and creating new leads
* Building relationships and being conscious of customer needs
* Close cooperation with projects sales engineer for automatic equipment
Skills and Experience
* 1-3 year's sales experience
* An aptitude for Technical Sales and/or some Technical Sales experience
* Degree level educated or equivalent
* A desire to develop business and maximise opportunities is essential
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business where you will be given excellent training to help you start a new career. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Jamie Gledhill in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.