Lead Customer Insight Analyst
An opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join the CVM team of a global organisation.
The Customer Value Management team provide actionable data insights and analysis to various business partners within CVM to help achieve commercial and customer objectives. The role holder will work across all UK brands as well as supporting global initiatives.
The role of the Lead Analyst is to work within the Customer Analytics Team. This team helps analyse customer needs and behaviour to ensure the right proposition as well as measuring and improving the customer’s journey. In addition, the team focuses on developing and maintaining core analytical tools such as customer level income and customer segmentation across the three brands.
The Lead Analyst will partner up with key business stakeholders to interpret their requirements and objectives and deliver actionable data insights and recommendations that help achieve commercial and customer objectives. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage the full lifecycle of an analytics project to tight timelines, from creating a brief, conducting the analysis, delivering actionable insights and recommendations - as well as partnering with business stakeholders to prioritise and challenge where appropriate.
- Partnering and building strong relationships with key stakeholders to shape, define and deliver analytics projects to meet commercial and customer priorities
- Effectively prioritising and managing multiple projects to meet tight timelines
- Querying large and complex databases containing structured and unstructured customer, product and channel data
- Analysing the results to identify actionable insights and commercial/ customer opportunities
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Worked in previous analytical roles requiring high level of stakeholder engagement and business partnering. Specific Customer Analytics experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS/ SQL
- Exposure to managing projects within an analytical environment
- Experience of utilising data, insights and analysis to solve business problems
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes