Weetabix - Regional Field Sales Manager - North
Weetabix- Regional Field Sales Manager
Maternity Cover - 12 months
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + 20% bouns opportunity + Company car
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours/week
Territory: Leeds, York, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle & surrounding areas
You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Field Sales Manager on our Weetabix team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Business Development Executives
- Lead the field Team, instilling a passion for performance & achievement and driving ROI for Weetabix UK
- Develop team operating standards - use insight from the field & collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- To embed and champion our clients values and RELs people promise principles across the team
- To ensure company standard operating systems are embedded across all teams
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Storage space at home suitable for storing point of sale material
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.