An established and forward thinking law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide full secretarial support within the Private Client department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- To carry out typing and secretarial work within the Private Client department for the Fee Earners, typically dealing with matters relating to Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Tax, trust and Estate administration.
- To assist other members of staff within the department, where necessary
- To maintain client files in accordance with file procedure
- To organise swearing of Oaths, as required
- To liaise with Clients’ both on the telephone and personally
- To attend clients at home and in the office for execution of documents, with the Fee Earners
- To carry out duties such as filing, diary management and pre-appointment administration, general administration tasks, closing matters and archiving
- To attend Private Client Department Support Meetings and Firm Wide Meetings, as required
Person Specification: -
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Outlook & Word
- Dynamic in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients or potential clients
- A positive approach to customer service
- Ability to be a team player and flexible outlook
- Ability to remain discreet and maintain employee and client confidentiality at all times.
Benefits include pension and health care