Regional Account Manager - Birmingham - Tool Hire

Recruiter
Combined Selection Group
Location
West Midlands
Salary
33000.0000
Posted
09 Feb 2017
Closes
09 Mar 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Regional Account Manager - Birmingham - Tool Hire

Covering: Midlands (Birmingham, West Bromwich, Dudley)

£33,000 - £35,000 + Bonus (£10k average p/a) + Company Car + 22 days Holidays plus bank holidays + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Discounted Healthcare

Are you an ambitious and committed sales professional with a solid customer base in the Midlands region of the UK?

We are seeking a dynamic sales professional to join a rapidly expanding Tool Hire manufacturer who is experiencing year on year growth.

The successful applicant will have the ability to maintain and grow existing key accounts in the area but also MUST have the ability to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities.

The Role

  • You will be working closely and networking with, Sub-Contractors, Major Contractors & House Builders (both National & Regional).
  • Overseeing the progress of specifications from point of enquiry through to completion.
  • Maintaining a strong & robust pipeline and order forecast.
  • Driving the company's strategic key account plan across all levels when selling. Whether that is to; Owners, Directors or Site Managers.
  • Dealing with design teams along with commercial, construction, technical and quality contacts.
  • You will spend a minimum of 30% of your working week developing new business and the remaining 70% maintaining already established accounts.

Person Specification:

  • A demonstrable track record of New Business Development and Key Account Management within any sector of the Hire Industry (preferred) or a construction related product.
  • The successful candidate must have experience selling to; Sub-Contractors (Regional), Major Contractors (Kier, Morgan Sindall etc) & House Builders (Redrow, Barratts etc)
  • You will need to be structured, confident, and process-orientated with the level of dynamism to deal with varying types of people with different areas of expertise.
  • Drive, enthusiasm and energy combined with a strategic approach to your work are essential traits for the role.
  • You will have strong negotiation and persuasion skills combined with the ability to develop and close new business.
  • An ambitious individual who is looking to develop a long term career.
  • YOU MUST BE BASED IN OR WITHIN COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF BIRMINGHAM, UK.