Sales and Customer Co-ordinator
Due to growth my client are currently looking for a Sales and Customer Co-ordinators to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, self-motivated candidates to build a career in the Financial sector.
Role purpose: You will be required to build great relationships with internal and external clients and maximise all sales opportunities for the company. You will be contacting a warm database and generating appointments and leads. This is a purely telephone based role.
The successful Sales and Customer Co-ordinator will be required to:
- Book appointments with warm clients
- Update systems and ensure all databases are up to date with correct and accurate information
- Book clients onto seminars / events / presentations
- Work strategically within the territory you are given
- Diary management for up to 5 sales consultants
- Keep up to date with sector news
The ideal Sales and Customer Co-ordinator candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Can deal with overcoming objections
- Relationship building experience
- Able to commit to working below shift patterns
- A great telephone voice
Shift patterns- Monday - Wednesday 12pm - 8pm Thursday 11pm - 7pm Friday 9am - 5pm
The company offer a great benefit scheme and internal personal development for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. The closing date for this position is 17th February 2016. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contact by the agency.
You can view all of our roles on http:// or