An Independent Commercial Finance Broker based in Bristol is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Office Manager to join a small vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the administrative processes in the office
- Work closely with Director on proposing new business for new and existing customers
- Tracking of all new and ongoing deals from initial enquiry through to document completion and payout with the funder
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager and assist in developing key relationships with our Dealer partners
- Liaise with Customers, Introducers, Commercial Vehicle Dealers and Funding Partners throughout the proposal workflow of deals
- Credit search businesses and consumers for new proposals and understand the content in order to relay to Regional Sales Manager
- Assist with new and ongoing sales enquiries, be the first point of contact for the Director and Sales Team
- Keep customer base up to date to ensure efficiency and good working practices and bring your own ideas if you feel we can improve the processes and workflows
- Type letters / emails and various correspondences to Customers, Introducers, Dealers and Funding Partners
- Help establish an e-marketing and social media offering through Twitter, Facebook etc
This is a demanding and busy role that requires candidates to:
- Have high levels of compliance, professionalism, flexibility and motivation
- Be a proactive and positive individual and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be highly organised and know how to prioritise effectively and work on your own initiative
- Be able to work well under pressure and to the time constraints of aspects of this role
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Be articulate, numerate and IT literate, especially Microsoft Excel
- Have a clean credit history and good references
Pendry Selection Services are handling this unique pivotal role for a very special Client. If you have the right profile call us right away or email us a good time to call you.