Sales Executive/Manager - Healthcare Technology (Pathology)
Our client is a boutique Management Consultancy Firm that provides consultancy solutions, technology and training to the healthcare sector. Due to growth they are looking to appoint a strong Sales Executive / Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible principally for establishing a strong foothold in the Northern UK diagnostics industry, with an emphasis on selling directly to medical laboratories and winning strategic contracts. He or she will work closely with the London office and the marketing department to focus primarily on new client acquisition. The role also entails cross-sell efforts and generating repeat sales from existing customers.
- Get in front of prospects and sell Technology and Learning products directly to medical laboratories and laboratory groups, in the private sector and NHS trust within the Northern UK region.
- Be the customer expert. You will know everything about the customer’s business, strategy and research needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of client relationships with laboratory decision makers, their needs, and how we can provide its Technology and Learning products to support their performance needs.
- Develop relationships with key accounts to maximise revenue and client retention.
- Maintain an outstanding level of product and competitive knowledge.
- Evidence of experience and success in sales in healthcare, ideally pathology.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in medical, life sciences or medical technology fields will be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths and ability to self-manage in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and driving sales to completion with limited direction.
- Ability to effectively work independently in a virtual environment.
- Ability to travel as needed, both nationally.
- and internationally.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a home and field based role so requires someone with strong focus and organisation.
Location for the job is flexible.