Semi Senior - Large Independent Firm of Accountants
This opportunity is ideal for you if you are a Semi-Senior studying for your AAT or ACCA examinations. As you will be working for a large independent firm of accountants you get greater exposure to a broad range of clients and services.
This role will appeal to those looking for a career in general practice, one that will see you provide a broad range of services to a varied client base; business start-ups through to SMEs and OMBs and medium size corporates.
As a Semi-Senior you'll work with the firm's clients to prepare accounts, assist with audits, tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts. We're looking for people who enjoy client interaction and who want to provide great service to their clients.
You'll be suitably experienced or studying towards your AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification with experience gained from within the profession. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Assisting on Audits.
- Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.