operations manager contract cleaning west midlands up to £35000
Regional Operations Manager Contract Cleaning west midlands
Salary up to £35000 plus company car, Fuel card, laptop, mobile and expenses. This is a high profile and very visible role in a fast-paced environment. We are a cleaning and soft FM services business.
You will need previous similar experience to be considered.
You will be managing around 3 contract managers and in total around 500 staff across 100 sites including 4-5 key accounts directly with a contract value of about 2.5 million.
You will have responsibility for your own P&L, recruitment, wages and need to be IT literate with strong verbal and written communication skills. If your used to managing your own team, great in front of key accounts and want to work for a multimillion pound business with great future growth prospects, and have suitable similar industry experience then we would be delighted to hear from you. This role is available to start as a result of our growth and shortlisting and interviews will be taking place in the next 10 days where possible.
Business Growth and Profitability
- To ensure action plans are in place and are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure the achievement of target set and in line with the business goals.
To ensure all costs are controlled within budgets.
- To recruit, induct, train and develop direct reports, to ensure a high calibre of capable managers and supervisors.
- To ensure that all managers and supervisors understand and are focused on meeting the region and company objectives.
- Monitor and review performance of managers in terms of their budgets and effectively communicate the company’s required standards.
- Communicate company information as and when required, and hold region meetings at least four times a year.
- To resolve any disciplinary/ grievance matters in line with company policy and procedure.
- To ensure the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- To provide guidance, coaching and training to managers/supervisors.
- Regular client liaison to monitor standards, satisfaction with the service provided and to build relationships with key clients.
- To manage a dedicated portfolio of business efficiently and in a professional manner, ensuring a professional image at all times.
- To follow guidance and direction given by the senior management team to ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- To review and analyse Site Health and Safety Audits information
- To take responsibility for management systems and administration associated with the region, including payroll, invoicing, materials, equipment, changes to the contract, expenses, vehicles, training etc.
- To ensure payroll information is completed accurately and costs are controlled within budget