Graduate Credit Risk Analyst - Bristol or Gloucester
Job Title: Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Bristol or Gloucester
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 + bonus & benefits
The role of the Credit Risk Portfolio Management team is to monitor and manage credit risk in the mortgage portfolio. The team designs and implements credit management strategies that enable the bank to control lending risk, deliver sustainable growth and meet customer needs across Mortgage portfolios.
- Responsible for providing analysis and insight into the Credit Risk profile developing and maintaining robust and professional reporting suites
- Generation of key management information to support business direction setting and ensure Risk Appetite objectives are met will be an important component.
- Produce periodic Management Information in a timely and accurate manner
- Analysts will use tools such as SAS and Excel at an competent level to manipulate and interrogate data
- Expected to apply commercial acumen to interpret their results and produce actionable recommendations.
- A degree or higher in a numeric discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- Ability to interpret complex data and apply numerical techniques is key, and familiarity with statistical methods is expected.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative, identifying areas of focus, with prioritisation of own workloads is necessary.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present data to a non-technical audience
- Ability to analyse and interpret a wide variety of large datasets
- A keen eye for detail