Finance Revenue and Billings Administrator
SF Group is currently working with central Manchester head office a well known global business to find a Finance Revenue and Billings Administrator. This is a permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to continue their career within renowned, international company.
- Raised invoices, Credit notes and Statements for my clients
- Sending monthly statements and invoices to clients
- Keeping a record of all manual job sheets that came over from bookings
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis, collecting post and job sheets from our sister companies, also costing job sheets with correct rates
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Monthly work order reports and accrue reports on Excel for management accounts
- Attending monthly meetings to discuss sales figures with management accounts and sales
- Assisting credit controllers with queries and clearing any back log that maybe on the systems
- Filling, faxing and general admin duties
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to gain experience with a large organisation. You will receive plenty of support and progression with this fun, lively company and will have the opportunity to move between finance teams to increase your experience.