Financial Planning Manager - Wealth Management - Bank - Portfolio Provided
Our client is a major UK high street bank, that is looking to grow its teams of Financial Planning Managers throughout the South.
Their Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to customers, supporting key life events, such as saving for university fees, buying a new home to retirement; whilst protecting their family and interests for every eventuality, providing confidence and reassurance.
If you are successful in joining our client, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
- Support a portfolio of Premier clients by delivering a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service.
- Listen to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs, and provide the right solution to meet those needs
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products and services
- Develop long term, in depth client relationships with existing and new clients
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:-
- Hold Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Held CAS within the last 5 years
- Currently working in the UK Financial Services Industry
- Have a track record of successfully identifying and developing significant /complex business propositions that attract and entrench customers.
If you wish to know more or be considered for this role, then please apply now!