IT Sales Account Manager
£20,000k - £23,000k Basic OTE £40K Plus Phone, Laptop
FULL TIME PERMANENT
Our client growing IT solutions firm help organisations across the UK maximise their full potential by delivering large-scale IT projects and everyday IT.
- Previous B2B sales experience, candidates without will not be considered
- Knowledge of the IT channel would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Direct customer, Inside sales, Telesales or Business Development experience Ideal.
- Track record hitting targets and delivering success in a previous/current role
- Strong phone preference and experience of dialling a high volume of calls per day
- Excellent verbal written communications skills
- Ability to learn about new products in order to establish sales opportunities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Building relationships, customer focus and professionalism
- Generate soft leads
The duties of the Sales Account Manager are:
- Making a high volume of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships through telesales, emails, inbound lead follow-ups and account base.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Consistently achieving profit and KPI’s targets
- Demonstrating significant growth across all accounts and increase the scope of products and services being taken by your target customers
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Where applicable route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals