Sales Specialist - West Midlands
REGIONAL SALES SPECIALIST-WEST MIDLANDS TERRITORY- WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - LOW VOLTAGE PRODUCTS - UP TO 38K BASIC SALARY + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + 25% COMMISSION + 8% PENSION + 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS + PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE(INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS) +DENTAL COVER + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
To increase profitable sales and market place position of the Low Voltage Products across the recognised distribution network or electrical wholesalers.
Field based sales role dealing with an existing account base of electrical wholesalers, the key goal being to increase the revenue and spend level of low voltage products through the account base.
- Territory sales specialist covering the West Midlands region of the Uk.
- Selling our clients range of low voltage products and solutions - large product range.
- Mainly selling through distributors/electrical wholesalers but also liaising with some end users including OEMs, panel builders, contractors and others.
- Carry out high quality visits to existing and potential customers.
- Raise the awareness and profile of the Brand for low voltage products in the region.
- Present the organisation the best possible light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behaviour and dress.
- Must have sales experience of either working for or selling into the electrical wholesaler market.
- A minimum of 18 months 2 years in a similar sales position
- Must be commutable to the West Midlands territory
- Previous experience of dealing with electrical wholesalers/distributors, contractors/consultants, OEMs panel builders
- A proven track record of success within a technical sales position
Electrical wholesaler,Industrial control gear, MCBs, Emergency lighting, connectors, enclosures, Circuit breakers, LV distribution, switchgear, control gear, panel boards, switchboards, low voltage controls, low voltage products, electrical distribution, sales engineer, technical sales professional,
- Upto £38k basic
- Car or car allowance
- 25% bonus
- 10% pension
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible benefits
Location:Birmingham, Wolves, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Walsall
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.