Client Manager - Practice Firm
A great opportunity for a suitably qualified (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience Manager to join a leading independent firm of accountants with a reputation for high standards in their client service offering.
You'll manage a portfolio of the firm’s clients working with a wide variety and diversity of sectors and business sizes; from entrepreneurial business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
You'll be providing general practice services as well business advisory, tax advice and financial and management accounting. You'll also be responsible for the members of staff in your team. This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients and staff.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Day to day management of staff ensuring that the work of the team is to a high standard and completed in good time
- File reviews and quality control
- Staff management
- Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
- Working with third party referrers, banks, solicitors etc.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.