Regional Cleaning Manager (Immediate Start)
Role: Regional Cleaning Manager (Immediate Start)
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Vacancy Reference: VR/03046 (Please quote this reference when applying.
Our Client successfully delivers an outstanding Soft Services operation across the UK. Due to their continued success, they now require a dynamic Regional Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio (£4m across the Midlands region). Having full budget and financial control, you will ensure that profits are maintained across all contracts within your region.
· Management and development of Area Management team to maximise performance and develop their skills as part of our succession planning
· Customer Liaison skills and experience essential
· Report writing and Letters to customers
· Hosting meetings with team and clients
· Assist sales and costing experience of cleaning accounts preferred
· Leadership skills and excellent networking capabilities;
· Implement contract growth and expansion leading to customer retention;
· Identify and drive growth opportunities within the client accounts;
· Deliver strong customer relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure total alignment with contractual requirements;
· Budgetary and P&L responsibility of circa £4m per annum.