Operations Specialist SLC / Energy
Exciting new energy / utility sector start-up in Bristol / Bath to £25k - £28k + benefits
Utility/Energy/SLC specialist to deliver service level agreements with partners, consumers and customers, ensuring highest standards of product & services dataflow at all times
You will act as Operations Specialist for this start up Energy provider, using your knowledge of Supply Licence Conditions ( SLC ) and residential energy market processes to deliver excellent customer service, regulation and compliance at all times. You will work with our partners, suppliers and members to meet and exceed service level targets and agreements with responsibilities including:
- managing member registrations / billing / payments / procedures
- managing partner and supplier performance levels and agreements
- ensuring enquiries / technical information / dataflow is processed effectively
- act as subject matter expert for company, products and customer services
Our client is a brand new start-up business and you will be among the first of many employees, currently based within walking distance of Bristol City centre, but an office move to central Bath is planned. It is sustainable energy business with a conscience. Using smart technology and a shared customer community platform, it is building a consumer-focused technology business.
The ideal person will have a full understanding of energy sector Supply Licence Conditions ( SLC ), product & services dataflow and registrations / billing / payments processes. This is a start-up company and you will have the opportunity to help develop the service proposition. Being adaptable to change and with strong verbal / written communication skills, you will also need:
- commitment and determination to provide high quality service
- strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- experience of working within a customer service environment
- experience using digital channels / business & social media
If you wish to be considered for the role, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272432R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.