Management Accountant - £26,000-£30,000 + study + benefits
Fast growing and successful business in West-Bristol business seeks a Management Accountant to join their team. This position will partner closely with several senior stakeholders within the origination and work side by side with the Financial Controller.
This position sits within the finance function however you will be responsible for forging relationships across all areas of the business (Operations, Commercial, HR, Marketing ETC). Your role will be very autonomous and encompass a variety of month-end, year-end, analysis and reporting tasks for select cost-centres.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for internal and group reporting purposes, in line with the month end timetable
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- Preparation of statutory accounts, liaison with external auditors, bank reporting and assistance with corporation tax preparation
- Provision of management information and analysis in response to specific requests
- Operation of the accounting and supporting IT systems, including month end routines and identification and resolution of operational problems.
- To work as a team with others in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies whilst improving the quality of outputs
- To carry out other duties as requested by the FC/CFO
- Ideally Part Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with ERP system preferrable
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sum if's)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
£28,000 - £30,000 + study + pension + benefits