Recruitment Consultant/Care Coordinator
We are looking foran enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant/Care Coordinator to join an independent care recruitment agency in Accrington. Our client, provide only the best care staff and nurses to care homes, home care services and hospitals in the Lancashire and Greater Manchester area.
With high-quality services tailored to the client’s needs, your role as Recruitment Consultant/Care Coordinator will ensure this service is maintained and developed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for generating new business within the healthcare sector
- Source, interview, track and engage with potential healthcare candidates
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines
- Place nurses and care staff into bookings and shifts
- Ensure the business has a constant flow of candidates in the pipeline
- Ensure strong time management through self-management of shifts
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Person Specification of a Recruitment Consultant/Care Coordinator:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced recruitment environment in the healthcare sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and candidate relationship management
- Self-motivation and excellent organisation skills
Above all you will have the determination and enthusiasm to join and develop an expanding recruitment care agency. If this role excites you and you would like to find out more information, please click on 'Apply’ and we will get in touch to discuss.