Pay: Up to £26,000 (including guaranteed bonus, approx. £2,500)
Shifts: Mon-Fri (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
Rubicon Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Inspector to work within the machine shop of a well-established manufacturing company based in Poole.
As an Inspector, you will be responsible for performing first off and in process inspection on precision parts manufactured, from goods inwards through to dispatch, to ensure the required standard of quality is achieved.
- Perform first off and in process inspection on precision parts manufactured from goods inwards through to dispatch using hand-held measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, micrometres, depth gauges and plug gauges etc).
- Assist with Quality activities as required (MSA studies, Control Plans, Operator Training etc).
- Compile manufacturing inspection records and issue to production.
- Assist with gauge control /calibration activities.
- Assist with returned product / complaints etc, as required.
- Roll marker/pin marker set up and pass off.
- To stop production if parts are incorrect to requirements and alert the appropriate people (setter supervisor/machine shop superintendent).
- You will have:
- Previous inspection experience of precision manufactured parts.
- Relevant Engineering experience/qualifications
- Great pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Investment advice
To apply as a Mechanical Inspector, or for more information call Ben on
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.