Corporate Finance Analyst - Research
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading Corporate Finance Boutiques in the country in a research and business development capacity. The successful candidate will have prior experience most likely from some sort of research/equity analyst background from the Corporate Finance arena or similar.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Identify and screen UK and International buyers
- Analyse and prepare reports on companies and markets
- Identify acquisition targets for corporate clients and financial institutions
- Prepare key elements of pitches, business plans and shareholder options documents
- Maintain sector coverage, tracking trends and investment themes, collating research notes, news articles and blogs
- Undertake company and sector valuations
- Develop and communicate with local, national and international corporate M&A and strategy contacts
You will join friendly, driven team of some of leading Corporate Financiers in the market. This is a rare and exciting role within the Birmingham office of one of the most successful and fastest growing corporate finance houses in the country.