Residential Conveyancer - Manchester
Exciting opportunities for Intermediate Level through to Senior Level Residential Conveyancers - Manchester City Centre
- Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer whose career is at a stalemate?
- Are you passionate about giving the best service to your clients?
- Do you want to work for a company who actively supports and develops its employees?
- Do you want to be properly rewarded financially for your hard work?
Since arriving in Manchester at the start of 2014, my client has attracted well over 100 new employees, from Trainee level Conveyancers, right through to Senior Residential Conveyancer level and Conveyancing Managers.
It’s a fact that my client have truly broken the way of thinking of how traditional and volume conveyancing firms’ work and they are constantly evolving.
Recent awards include:
- Large Conveyancer of the Year - Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year awards 2016.
- Innovation of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2016. Also highly commended for
Outstanding Commitment to Training, for the work they do for their employees through their Learning & Development Academy.
- Best Innovation (Non-lenders) and Best Conveyancing Firm - Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2016. This is the second year in a row they have won Best Conveyancing Firm and the third award of the year in recognition of their innovative technology.
- Best Legal Services Provider - Your Mortgage Awards 2016. This is the fourth year running that they have won this title.
As part of the bigger national picture with continued award-winning market dominance, unrivalled career development and progression, and exciting plans for continued expansion we are now looking for additional career-hungry experienced Residential Conveyancers to join in on this industry recognised company’s success story.
My client offers:
- Highly competitive salary range - £20,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience).
- Unrivalled Employee benefits and rewards including Performance Bonus.
- Package includes - 25 days holiday, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Group Life Insurance, and Group Income Protection.
- Full induction training and ongoing career development - fully SRA accredited.
- Flexible working.
- Professional fees / Further education assistance.
Positions exist for Intermediate level right, through to Associate / Senior level Residential Conveyancers.
In order to be considered you will need to have at least 6 months proven experience of working on your own residential conveyancing caseload (min 30+), and have the drive and ambition, coupled with excellent customer service skills to succeed within a volume business environment.
In your role, you will be able to deal with complex cases, as well as manage your own caseload of Freelance and Leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties with very little supervision from Line Management.
Full training (SRA accredited) and career development provided.
Competitive salaries plus superb benefits offered in return for successful applicants. These are permanent, full-time positions. However applications from Senior Conveyancers who wish to work Part time are also now being considered.
Positions based in Manchester City Centre. Commutable from Stockport, Didsbury, Cheadle, Wilmslow, Warrington, Hazel Grove, Marple, Romiley, Sale, Altrincham, Bury, Prestwich, Ashton Under Lyne, Rochdale and Oldham.
For more information on these exciting opportunities please contact ROB OWEN at VALIA Recruitment Solutions.