Report & Dashboard Developer T-SQL / SSRS
Report & Dashboard Developer (T-SQL / SSRS)
£28k-£35k Dependent Upon Experience
As Report & Dashboard Developer for this Manchester based business, you will develop and support the delivery of projects by effectively managing the underlying databases; To develop new leading edge reporting solutions for New/Existing projects and migrate existing products onto the new platform when and where applicable.
You will provide day to day 3rd line support for internal and external clients covering any of the specialism areas noted above, liaising directly with the service desk if required.
Suitable candidates will have a background in reporting and strong experience of Microsoft technologies - T-SQL / SSRS and be keen to learn new skills and technologies.
Emphasis should be on support and knowledge transfer than 1st line fixer and you will develop and maintain any new reporting platform, writing any supporting documentation. Key duties also include; Gather business requirements from cross functional team; Create technical specification & documentation based on the business requirements.
Essential Experience for the Report & Dashboard Developer Role:
- Advanced SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS) development skills, Report manager/portal, report builder.
- Experience with SQL Server (2008 / 2012 / 2016)
- Visual studio, Git / TFS
- Experience of ETL and or Data Warehousing modelling concepts and methodologies
- Strong T-SQL stored procedures, functions, table design.
- Proven expertise in Excel.
- Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts.
- Strong Data Analysis skills from Business and Technical perspectives
- Previous experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Desirable Experience for the Report & Dashboard Developer Role:
- Other Business Intelligence Tools
- VBA development skills
- Development experience of .NET would be advantageous though not essential.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.