Business Development Executive
Our client a national company who has doubled in growth is now seeking additional B2B Sales executives to join thier business.
Full time for 37.5 hours per week.
8.30am and 5.00pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Part-time or reduced hours will be considered as an option for this role
- To identify new B2B business opportunities, pitching products and services, and convert sales of varying cycles and deal sizes. Build relationships with potential customers to understand their current and potential future training requirements.Once established, the post holder will then be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
- Sound understanding of the 360 sales process - from initial contact to conversion, on-boarding and Account Management
- Experience in B2B sales preferable, with a proven track record of achievement of targets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with strong questioning and listening skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and nurture strong customer relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experienced in overcoming objections
- Competent CRM user
- Good administrative skills with attention to detail
- Research, identify and follow up activity generated by outbound calls and outbound emails
- Develop an accurate sales pipeline and sales forecast
- Meet sales targets / KPIs
- Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system and maintain accurate and up to date information at all times
- Upsell and discuss other services
- Establish strong working relationship with customers to achieve repeat business
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Overcome objections, raise quotations and close sales
- Maintain records on customer CRM to a high degree of accuracy
- Work with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction every time
- Arrange and sometimes attend customer meetings if required
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practise ideas.