Our well established large branded company are looking to place a merchandiser/Stock Controller in their production team. The role is a 12 month contract however this does have the very strong possibility of becoming permanent as their business is currently expanding and the employee would be moved to the new product area.
There are also some development duties included int he role which would allow the ideal candidate to gain more experience in this field.
The role wil involve:
- Critical Path Management - raising orders
- Monitor sales out of customer to work out when re-buys are required considering lead times
- Liaising with customers and customer meetings
- Control critical path for development of new packaging sometimes in different languages
- Liaising with factories to ensure that purchase orders are made/shipped within agreed lead times
- Work out container loads for approval with customer
- Place and monitor reserves with factories
- Review minimums and lead times
- Regular meets with warehouse to plan workloads, promotions, special requests
- from customer
- Check Lab dips with design
- Chase in pre-production samples, also check these for colour, dimensions and general quality appearance.
- Complete and send packaging briefs to the factories
if you are currently looking for a new challenge within a leading brand then this could be the role for you!