Centre Manager, Wolverhampton
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Wednesfield, Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the Area Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within our clients’ safety standards so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As a Centre Manager you will:
• Be accountable for promoting sales maximization.
• Achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
• Be responsible for the achievement of key performance targets.
• Promote the growth of the depot.
• Assist the Area Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
• Play an essential role in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• Monitor maintenance of stock values.
• The implementation of company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
Your responsibilities as Centre Manager will include:
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
• Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
• Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience from a fast fit/main dealer back ground
• Previous Automotive Sales Management experience.
• Must be a dynamic manager who is able to accelerate the business growth.
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In the role of Centre Manager, you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £27,000.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, service, parts, aftersales, aftermarket, tyres, management,