Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
A leading Construction Organisation require an Senior Accounts Payable Analyst for a 12 month project. The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the migration of the accounts payable function from one entity into central finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the accounts payable team are following procedures and regulations
- Assume responsibility the quality, service levels and timeliness of the accounts payable team's work
- Reporting on invoice figures
- Coaching and advising the team
- Ensuring tax and statutory legislation is adhered to.
- Completing compliance to internal and external bodies
Ideally you will have previous experience of supervising accounts payable team within a construction company. Working knowledge of CIS and sub-contract ledger is also imperative for this role. Experience of using COINS would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who are immediately available or on 1 week's notice. You will also need to be comfortable with travelling to other branches in the UK on a regular basis.
You will be offered a competitive day and the opportunity to work on a exciting migration project.
Please click on the link below to apply.