Temporary Sales Operations Administrator - Trafford Park
Our client are looking for someone to provide a full sales delivery and post sales service to their Regional & Direct Sales teams and clients, ensuring that all company procedures are followed and all bookings are implemented accurately and on time.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensuring that all procedures involved in sales delivery are adhered to & completed on schedule and within the guidelines of company best practice and procedure.
- To ensure that campaigns are maintained to brief at all times, prior and post booking.
- Being accountable for quality and delivery of work to the set service agreement and individual KPIs maintain and verify the keeping of accurate and appropriate records and statistics as required by your Support Group
- Maintain and verify the keeping of accurate and appropriate records and statistics as required by your Support Group
- Ensure that the security of company information is maintained at all times.
- Ensure efficient delivery on all aspects of the planning and booking process.
- Dealing professionally with complaints and escalating where necessary
- To ensure that you understand and have the ability to convey the Sales & Marketing proposition of all products sold by the all Sales Team.
- Maintain and build positive working relationships with all Team members, participate in team sessions and ensure consistent contribution to the delivery of Team and business goals.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.